Thursday, February 18, 2010

To The Beginning

To find the motivation and inspiration to do this is extremely hard. I started with the Internet wondering if there were any blogger there to boost me along.....To my surprise there were many. I spent the better part of two days reading through blog after blog, being touched by the very personal stories and trials that others seem to have with weight loss. Most of them are extremely impressive and gave me the drive to want to do this.

What is the Motivation:

Freedom from the weight
Freedom the run and play without exhaustion
The desire to go out and be seen
To be intimate again with my spouse without doubting myself
To be happy
To be able to say no to food
To take control of my life
To feel good about myself
To play with my children
Regain control of my emotions
To be motivated to do whatever I want
Play softball again

The list goes on and on......But most of all I want to be able to look in the mirror again and be proud of myself...See that beautiful girl that I know that I am.

The Journey Begins, To The Beginning Of My Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment